    --
    Regards

    Chris Marsh

    Chris Marsh, Dec 12, 2007

  2. The MCPD Enterprise is the closest to MCSD but the new generations of
    certifications focus more on technologies in lieu of all encompassing.

    Having said that, the MCPD Enterprise includes skills testing on Web,
    Windows and distributed aspects of programming.

    Gerry

    Gerry O'Brien [MSFT], Dec 14, 2007

  3. Chris Marsh

    Chris Marsh Guest

    Gerry

    "Gerry O'Brien [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > The MCPD Enterprise is the closest to MCSD but the new generations of
    > certifications focus more on technologies in lieu of all encompassing.
    >
    > Having said that, the MCPD Enterprise includes skills testing on Web,
    > Windows and distributed aspects of programming.

    Thanks very much for getting back to me.

    --
    Regards

    Chris Marsh

    Chris Marsh, Dec 17, 2007