    buy the necessary study guides.

    --
    Wikus Hattingh

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lrdXMgSGF0dGluZ2g=?=, Feb 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?V2lrdXMgSGF0dGluZ2g=?=

    Tong Guest

    of course you can do self-paced self-taught study. just like me, I
    never went to an instructor-led training, but passed all the 5 required
    tests however.

    Tong, Feb 7, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?V2lrdXMgSGF0dGluZ2g=?=

    Guest Guest

    I think self study is actually the method most people use. You can find used
    study guides on eBay. Using the link below, you can search using the exam
    number (ex. 70-305).
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    Guest, Feb 8, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?V2lrdXMgSGF0dGluZ2g=?=

    Maria Guest

    I just bought the study guide for 70-300. It only cost $64
    CDN.

    http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?
    Item=978073561894&Catalog=Books&Lang=en&Section=books&zxac=
    1

    Maria, Feb 9, 2005