    3) Any other advice me? :)

    TIA

    Mario

    Mario Cantani, May 8, 2004

  2. Mario Cantani

    Franco Figun Guest

    Must people recommended this book:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/002-5760098-7752064?v=glance&s=books

    --
    FF
    www.francofigun.com.ar
    www.microsofties.com.ar
    UIN: 305336919
    MSN:

    "Mario Cantani" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm thinking of doing my MCSD .NET (C#) certification, and I have a couple
    > of questions hopefully you guys can answer.
    >
    > 1) Do I need to take classes at some school (and shell out $$), or can I
    > just learn the material at home and then write the exams?
    >
    > 2) I've noticed some people are not recommending the books suggested by
    > Microsoft at their website. Are they that bad? And if so, which books do

    you

    Franco Figun, May 8, 2004

  3. Mario Cantani

    Guest Guest

    Most people recommend it, but most other don't do it.

    How we have to believe?

    Another couple of questione from e:

    1) have I to sign to the MCSD.NET certification or I
    simply have to pass all the exams?

    2) MCAD is a subset of MCSD. Can I Certify myself for MCAD
    and next upgrade to MCSD?

    Thanx for all your responses.

    Andrea Boschin

    /0735619255/qid=1083981018/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-5760098-
    7752064?v=glance&s=books

    Guest, May 10, 2004
  4. Mario Cantani

    ef Guest

    I recently took some training and used the books
    recommended here to study for the exams. As long as you
    actually do the examples the exams shouldn't be too
    difficult. Everyone is different in how they learn so no
    guarantees. You should also read the msdn .net stuff
    before taking the exams.

    You can get MCAD before MCSD.
    Read about them at the following sites.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

    I have passed all but the 70-300 exam and should be
    taking that this week.

    Good Luck!!

    ef, May 11, 2004
  5. Mario Cantani

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Most people recommend it, but most other don't do it.
    >
    > How we have to believe?

    I like to go to Amazon.com and read the reviews that people give about
    each book.

    Also, you can read through the book at a local bookstore. Once you
    decide on a book, order it at Amazon or Bookpool to save money!

    Eric

    Eric, May 11, 2004
  6. >Also, you can read through the book at a local bookstore. Once you
    >decide on a book, order it at Amazon or Bookpool to save money!

    sound advice.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004