    receiving another certificate for completing all MCSD requirements? Is that
    automatically recognized by the system or should I write to or register
    somewhere?
    =?Utf-8?B?b3Blbk1pbmQ=?=, May 30, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?b3Blbk1pbmQ=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi,

    1. MCSD certification requires five exams, not four, as it appeared
    from your post. Forgive me if I have misread it.

    2. Yes, you will be receiving a certificate about 4-6 weeks after
    completion of the last exam. But it will be part of the "Welcome Kit",
    which needs to be specifically requested after address confirmation, at
    the MCP Member site. <https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx>

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, May 30, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?b3Blbk1pbmQ=?=

    Freddie Guest

    hm...., MSCD used to require 4 exams, did THEY added 1 resently?

    Freddie, May 30, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?b3Blbk1pbmQ=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    I dunno about the older MCSD, but MCSD.NET does require 5 (4 core + 1
    elective) exams. See
    <URL:http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp>.
    Cerebrus, May 30, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?b3Blbk1pbmQ=?=

    SuperCoder Guest

    Old one had 4, now its 5

    SuperCoder, May 31, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?b3Blbk1pbmQ=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    SuperCoder wrote:
    > Old one had 4, now its 5
    >
    > "Freddie" <> wrote in message news:...
    > > hm...., MSCD used to require 4 exams, did THEY added 1 resently?
    > >
    > > Cerebrus wrote:
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> 1. MCSD certification requires five exams, not four, as it appeared
    > >> from your post. Forgive me if I have misread it.
    > >>
    > >> 2. Yes, you will be receiving a certificate about 4-6 weeks after
    > >> completion of the last exam. But it will be part of the "Welcome Kit",
    > >> which needs to be specifically requested after address confirmation, at
    > >> the MCP Member site. <https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx>
    > >>
    > >> HTH,
    > >>
    > >> Regards,
    > >>
    > >> Cerebrus.

    MCSD.NET is also getting old now, once people start getting MCPD ! ;-(
    Cerebrus, May 31, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?b3Blbk1pbmQ=?=

    SuperCoder Guest

    Thats true.