    Bangalore
    If any body knows about them please inform me
    Raj

    Rajanish, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Rajanish

    JaR Guest

    Rajanish wrote:

    > I want to know about Microsoft certified MSCD centers in
    > Bangalore
    > If any body knows about them please inform me
    > Raj

    I want to know about certified curry houses in Seattle. Can you help?

    HAD
    JaR

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Rajanish

    Guest Guest

    I reccomend Pabla Indian Cuisine on 2nd avenue downtown. The Tandori Beef is
    excellent.

    Guest, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Rajanish

    JaR Guest

    WKidd wrote:

    > I reccomend Pabla Indian Cuisine on 2nd avenue downtown. The Tandori Beef is
    > excellent.

    Thanx! Filed away for next road trip to the wet side of the state.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004
  5. WKidd wrote:

    > I reccomend Pabla Indian Cuisine on 2nd avenue downtown. The Tandori Beef is
    > excellent.

    But are they "certified" ?

    Phillip H. Blanton, Aug 23, 2004
  6. >> I reccomend Pabla Indian Cuisine on 2nd avenue downtown. The Tandori Beef is
    >> excellent.

    >But are they "certified" ?

    maybe not, but they have a $7.99 all-you-can-eat lunch time buffet!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 24, 2004
  7. Rajanish

    Guest Guest

    Perhaps not, but there is a 90% chance that the guy serving your table will
    be an software engineer or moonlight as a gas station attendent.

    Guest, Aug 26, 2004
  8. >Perhaps not, but there is a 90% chance that the guy serving your table will
    >be an software engineer or moonlight as a gas station attendent.

    Great! I'll ask him for a few tips!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2004
  9. Rajanish

    Eric Guest

    > > Perhaps not, but there is a 90% chance that the guy serving your
    > > table will be an software engineer or moonlight as a gas station
    > > attendent.

    > Great! I'll ask him for a few tips!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    It's also a good idea to bring some code listings with you to a gas
    station if you want to get a quick code review while you pump gas.

    Eric

    Eric, Aug 27, 2004
  10. >It's also a good idea to bring some code listings with you to a gas
    >station if you want to get a quick code review while you pump gas.

    will do!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 27, 2004