    that tells me more on this and help me get started? I have
    less than an year's experience in the job field.

    Thanks,

    Ditha, May 6, 2004

  2. >This is a newbie question and might have been asked a lot
    >of times. I apoligize in advance.

    apology accepted captain Needa....

    >I recently started a job with VC++ and want to start
    >looking at MCSD exams. All the exams required for MCSD
    >seems to be geared towords C# or VB.

    Correct.

    >Are there any for
    >VC++?

    No, none for dot net.

    > Can you also suggest some websites/tutorials/books
    >that tells me more on this and help me get started?

    Plenty, you can start by looking at the product samples for VC++ dot
    net which are freely available to all for free from the [ms] visual
    studio website.

    >I have
    >less than an year's experience in the job field.

    We all have to start somewhere.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004

  3. Ditha

    techie Guest

    Just out of interest, how many years of experience in VC++/C++ do you have,
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere?

    I've got over two years but feel I've got a long way to go still to becoming
    an expert.

    techie, May 9, 2004
  4. >Just out of interest, how many years of experience in VC++/C++ do you have,
    >The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere?

    Since the early 90's, when stl had just done into draft....

    >I've got over two years but feel I've got a long way to go still to becoming
    >an expert.

    You don't need to be an expert, there are very feel C++ experts,
    especially on the windows platform. You do need to be competent, which
    I'm sure you (like me) are. As with any oop, the key to a successful
    implementation is a well proven and complete object oriented design,
    which solves the business problem(s) without introducing ambiguity
    and/or inconsistency.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 11, 2004