    take the "new" sections for 2005?

    Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

    Mark
    Mark White, Oct 18, 2005

  2. dear friend, do not worry about that, your certificatÅŸon will not expiare as
    sooon as the 2005 exams is on, you may take the update excams when they are
    on and upgrade your certificate. but your certificate will keep vilied
    --
    Muhanad YOUNIS

    =?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOCAgTUNTRC5ORVQ=?=, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Mark White

    Mark White Guest

    Thanks Muhanad, I appreciate your response. Take care. Onto the exams I
    go! :)

    Mark

    "mos2128 MCSD.NET" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Mark White, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Hi, I would like to know when are they planning on upgrading the exams to
    MCSD 2005 as I am in a similar situation.
    --
    ::don''''t nobody know my troubles but God::

    =?Utf-8?B?TmF0dXJhbEJsdWU=?=, Nov 3, 2005
  5. dear NaturalBule;
    actually there is no exact day for that, but accourding to microsoft mcp
    news it will be early in the secound year, but there is no need to rush :)
    --
    PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
    happy coding

    =?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOA==?=, Nov 3, 2005
  6. Mark White

    Mark White Guest

    NB

    Go ahead and do it. A lot of time (at least a year) before the new ones.
    It can only help anyway.

    Muhanad: I passed my first one (Web/C#)!. Thanks for the help before.

    Mark White, Nov 4, 2005
  7. Mark cong. i`m really happy to hear that you pass it, it is not hard for a
    hard guy like you :) study will pass fast :)
    and happy to hear that i helped a bit.

    =?Utf-8?B?bW9zMjEyOA==?=, Nov 4, 2005
  8. Mark White

    Mark White Guest

    Muhanad

    Thanks for the congrats. and help. Only a 7th of the way to the MCSD and
    MCDBA.

    Are you going for the DBA?

    Take care.

    Mark

    "mos2128" <> wrote in message
    > Mark cong. i`m really happy to hear that you pass it, it is not hard for a
    > hard guy like you :) study will pass fast :)
    > and happy to hear that i helped a bit.
    > --
    > PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
    > happy coding
    > Muhanad YOUNIS
    > MCSD.NET
    >

    > "Mark White" wrote:
    >
    > > NB
    > >
    > > Go ahead and do it. A lot of time (at least a year) before the new

    ones.
    > > It can only help anyway.
    > >
    > > Muhanad: I passed my first one (Web/C#)!. Thanks for the help before.
    > >
    > > "mos2128" <> wrote in message
    > > > dear NaturalBule;
    > > > actually there is no exact day for that, but accourding to microsoft

    mcp
    > > > news it will be early in the secound year, but there is no need to

    rush :)
    > > > --
    > > > PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE THE ANSWER
    > > > happy coding
    > > > Muhanad YOUNIS
    > > > MCSD.NET

    exams

    > > exams I

    wrote in

    Mark White, Nov 11, 2005
  9. happy to hear that, you know step by step it can be done, no mater the time :)
    --
    Happy Coding
    Muhanad YOUNIS

    Be the first to know visit http://www.jordev.net