  1. erdembileg

    erdembileg Guest

    Exam information need?

    erdembileg, Dec 5, 2005

  2. erdembileg

    molsonexpert Guest

    "erdembileg" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Exam information need?

    stop being needy, show some initiative and go look. Here, I'll start you
    off:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/default.asp

    if you have any questions about what you've researched, post back.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Dec 5, 2005

  3. erdembileg

    fmsmcse Guest

    what do you exactly need?
    have you gone into mcsa's site?

    fmsmcse, Dec 8, 2005
  4. erdembileg

    Frisbee® Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    > what do you exactly need?

    Some idea of who you're talking to and what you're talking about would be
    nice, for a start.

    > have you gone into mcsa's site?

    I think that's a rather personal question, and I refuse to answer it here.

    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005
  5. erdembileg

    fmsmcse Guest

    you are useless, no explanations needed.
    anyone who see your posts will never get help, oh, wait, they will, they
    will start enjoying tra$h stuff, like "suicide is painless" from MM.

    fmsmcse, Dec 8, 2005
  6. Yeah, because this is helpful...

    2+2=4, there now I am posting useful stuff.

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Dec 8, 2005