mcsa

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by m.a.rashid, Jan 29, 2005.

  1. m.a.rashid

    m.a.rashid Guest

    ADDRESS spectlaan 359
    3136 hh vlaardingen

    DATE,29-1-05
    TO. MICROSOFT CORPROTION mcp id@ 2408288

    SUBJECT:- REQUEST MCSA CERTIFICATE

    DEAR SIR/ MADAM

    I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED
    SUCCESFULLY MY
    EXAM NUMBERED 070-291 MEAN WHILE I HAVE GOT BEFORE THESE
    CERTIFICATES SUCH AS -

    1. A+
    2. NETWORK +
    3. 070-270
    4.070-290
    5- 070-291
    DEAR SIR AND MADAM , AFTER ALL ABOVE MENTIONED EXAMS I
    HOPE THAT NOW IHAVE RIGHT TO GET MCSA CERTIFICATE , SO
    IF YOU AGREE WITH ME PLEASE SEND ME IN MY ADDRESS

    Thank you,

    Yours truly,

    m.a.rashid, Jan 29, 2005

  2. idiot

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 29, 2005

  3. m.a.rashid

    nudge Guest

    m.a.rashid wrote:
    > ADDRESS spectlaan 359
    > 3136 hh vlaardingen
    >

    > DATE,29-1-05
    > TO. MICROSOFT CORPROTION mcp id@ 2408288
    >
    > SUBJECT:- REQUEST MCSA CERTIFICATE
    >

    > DEAR SIR/ MADAM
    >

    > I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED
    > SUCCESFULLY MY
    > EXAM NUMBERED 070-291 MEAN WHILE I HAVE GOT BEFORE THESE
    > CERTIFICATES SUCH AS -
    >
    > 1. A+
    > 2. NETWORK +
    > 3. 070-270
    > 4.070-290
    > 5- 070-291
    > DEAR SIR AND MADAM , AFTER ALL ABOVE MENTIONED EXAMS I
    > HOPE THAT NOW IHAVE RIGHT TO GET MCSA CERTIFICATE , SO
    > IF YOU AGREE WITH ME PLEASE SEND ME IN MY ADDRESS
    >

    > Thank you,
    >
    > Yours truly,

    Rashid what are you doing sending this into here

    and NO you dont deserve the MCSA yet
    DEAR SIR / MADAM RASHID YOU HAVE ONE MORE ELECTIVE EXAM TO GO

    nudge, Jan 30, 2005
  4. m.a.rashid

    Guest Guest

    The A+ and Network+ count as an elective... He/She is an
    MCSA now.

    inches/second

    Guest, Jan 31, 2005
  5. Don't you have something better to do??

    Luis Fernando Ayala, Jan 31, 2005
  6. Dear mcp id@ 2408288,

    Please post your credit card and bank deatils here so as we can
    process your request as quickly as possible.

    On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:46:49 -0800, "m.a.rashid"
    <> wrote:

    >ADDRESS spectlaan 359
    >3136 hh vlaardingen
    >

    >DATE,29-1-05
    >TO. MICROSOFT CORPROTION mcp id@ 2408288
    >
    >SUBJECT:- REQUEST MCSA CERTIFICATE
    >

    >DEAR SIR/ MADAM
    >

    >I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE FINISHED
    >SUCCESFULLY MY
    >EXAM NUMBERED 070-291 MEAN WHILE I HAVE GOT BEFORE THESE
    >CERTIFICATES SUCH AS -
    >
    >1. A+
    >2. NETWORK +
    >3. 070-270
    >4.070-290
    >5- 070-291
    >DEAR SIR AND MADAM , AFTER ALL ABOVE MENTIONED EXAMS I
    >HOPE THAT NOW IHAVE RIGHT TO GET MCSA CERTIFICATE , SO
    >IF YOU AGREE WITH ME PLEASE SEND ME IN MY ADDRESS
    >

    >Thank you,
    >
    >Yours truly,

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  7. >Rashid what are you doing sending this into here

    troll or tool, take your pick.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005