    Yang Guest

    I am having mcsa exams next wk, normally how many
    questions must we answer. thx..
    Yang, May 21, 2004

  2. Yang

    LnkWizard Guest

    Answering all of them correctly is the best thing to do.
    Try a Google search you yutz.

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, May 21, 2004

  3. Yang

    Neil Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in news:OXwZFSzPEHA.3124
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Answering all of them correctly is the best thing to do.
    > Try a Google search you yutz.

    actually he doesn't have to answer any off them... OH! you mean if he wants
    to pass...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, May 21, 2004
  4. Yang

    Guest Guest

    all up about 140 q&a

    Guest, May 24, 2004
  5. Yang

    Shadman Guest

    hi!

    my name is shadman khan. i m mcsa. friend you will have
    to answer 35 questions must out of 50 questions.
    bye
    Shadman, May 30, 2004