    My transcript on MS shows my for exams for MCSE , but my last certification
    still shows MCP. I thought I was an MCSA ,but MS doesnt beleive so. Is there
    a welcome kit for mcsa?
    MSGuru, Feb 25, 2004

  2. When did you pass the last test?

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Feb 25, 2004

  3. MSGuru

    Gary Guest

    i passed

    218 Managing a Windows 2000 Network Environment
    216 Implementing and Administering a Microsoft® Windows®
    2000 Network Infrastructure
    217 Implementing and Administering a Microsoft® Windows®
    2000 Directory Services Infrastructure
    215 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft®
    Windows® 2000 Server
    210 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft®
    Windows® 2000 Professional

    Gary, Feb 26, 2004