  1. I passed 215 today. Next week is 218 and one more to
    MCSA. Almost there. Any suggestions for my 4th test? I
    work mostly the network side, already have CCNA.

    Year-in-Kuwait, Feb 7, 2004

  2. I would take 216. It is required for MCSE, so assuming
    you will be using MCSA as a stepping stone to MCSE, you
    will need to take it anyway.

    Craig Tompkins, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Year-in-Kuwait

    Marko Guest

    ----- Craig Tompkins wrote: ----

    I would take 216. It is required for MCSE, so assuming
    you will be using MCSA as a stepping stone to MCSE, you
    will need to take it anyway

    I agree with Craig's advice.

    Any exam that works towards MCSE is a good thing,
    even if you aren't thinking about your MCSE at this time

    Marko, Feb 8, 2004
  4. That was the test I was looking at. It fits into my
    background as well. I am not sure if MCSE is in the cards
    as I want to get my CCNP.

    Year-in-Kuwait, Feb 8, 2004
  5. Year-in-Kuwait

    Herb Martin Guest

    Are you actually in Kuwait for a year? Email me if you are....please.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Feb 11, 2004