MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Dennis, Oct 11, 2003.

  1. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    hi all,

    i sucessfull passed 70-210 and 70-215 during an education
    stuff, where to learn for a new job (germany) and our
    mainpoint was working with win2k prof + server.

    but we got no practise in building networks, this was all
    software based. i wanted to go for mcsa also, but for that
    i´ll need two more certification. i thought about 70-216,
    but is advanced server really so much needed? is it so much
    more then the normal server?
    and what could be used as fourth exam? this networking
    stuff on 70-218 is maybe not the really best, cause i can´t
    train on bigger networks then 5 pc´s (@ home, only
    possibillity).

    what are your experiences with the other possible exams for
    the mcsa?

    thx for your answers,

    dennis

    Dennis, Oct 11, 2003