    knows regarding the dumps or materials pls fwd me the
    details

    karthigeyan
    karthigeyan, Sep 6, 2003

  2. karthigeyan

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "karthigeyan" <> wrote in message
    news:38bf01c374a9$1e51fad0$...
    > Hi all
    >
    > I am planning to do the MCSA certification if anyone
    > knows regarding the dumps or materials pls fwd me the
    > details

    I can feel it coming. You're going to get flamed.

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Sep 6, 2003

  3. karthigeyan

    Lady Guest

    My favorite preparation is www.selftestsoftware.com and my brother prefers
    www.smartcertify.com

    Hope this helps.

    Lady, Sep 6, 2003
  4. karthigeyan

    MCSE World Guest

    Dumps are for the weak minded, earn your MCSA and reap the true rewards of
    your hard work.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 8, 2003
  5. "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message

    > "karthigeyan" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi all
    > >
    > > I am planning to do the MCSA certification if anyone
    > > knows regarding the dumps or materials pls fwd me the
    > > details
    > >

    > I can feel it coming. You're going to get flamed.

    Are you disappointed?

    I see (besides your reply and mine) only two other replies.

    One from our resident cheerleader/good Samaritan/snob who either didn't see
    his request for braindumps, or didn't care, and one from MCSE World, who
    didn't flame, but did a fairly nice job of discouraging brain dumps anyway.

    --
    Fris "Will, you're too nice to become an MCNGP" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    Frisbee® MCNGP, Sep 8, 2003
  6. karthigeyan

    Eddie Guest

    I am surprised that you didn't get flamed. Just letting
    you know that others are also reading these pages.
    Eddie MCSE 4.0 MCSA 2000 CCNA

    Eddie, Oct 7, 2003