    interested to hear from anyone who already has an MCSA
    (or MCSE) to hear how long it took them to achieve the
    award.

    bob, Oct 1, 2004

  2. bob

    Guest Guest

    That depends on weather or not you work, go to school,
    have kids, or sit at home unemployed. Alot of factors go
    into that and depends on how much free time you have to
    study for it and how much time you dedicate towards it.

    an

    Guest, Oct 4, 2004

  3. bob

    plucnik Guest

    Hmmmmmm.....It took me about a year and a half with self study and some
    college courses mixed in. Depends on how much you know to start with (I had
    a lot of hands on but didn't know a lot of technical stuff). I did A+ and N+
    first. They can be used as the "elective" toward your MCSA. It's like
    anything else, the more you learn the more you realize how much you don't
    know.

    plucnik, Nov 6, 2004