    updated my transcript and every tests I passed are on my transcript but my
    status is still MCP. Why? I thought I already passed all the MCSA tests. Am
    I not?

    Bay, Nov 23, 2003

  2. Bay

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    does MS knows you already pass A+ and network+?
    and it may takes a few days for your transcript to be updated

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 23, 2003

  3. Bay

    Bay Guest

    Yup. I saw my A+ and Net+ on the MS transcript. My Friday 218 passed status
    is on the transcript too. So they updated my transcript about the tests I
    passed first and updated my MCSA status later in a 2 different processes?

    Bay, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Bay

    MCSE World Guest

    It takes a while for the CompTIA exams to be factored into your Microsoft
    certification status even though they may show up on your transcript. Give
    it a week or so then contact Microsoft to see what's up.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 23, 2003
  5. Bay

    Imad Guest

    I had the same. yesterday I noticed that but today
    everthing fixed.
    I dont know; maybe coz i sent them an email about it or
    this was the routine.

    Imad, Nov 23, 2003
  6. Bay

    Bay Guest

    Yeah..it happened to me yesterday too.. I just checked it and it is OK now..
    i see my MCSA status..yeah!! Maybe as you said, I sent them an email about
    it too yesterday. Thanks

    Bay, Nov 23, 2003
  7. Bay

    Guest

    , Nov 23, 2003
  8. Bay

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    yep....its takes a couple of days for it to reflect....don't get too
    impatient

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 24, 2003
  9. Bay

    Guest Guest

    I'm hoping you mean 217. If not, you have taken the
    wrong test!

    Guest, Nov 24, 2003