    Logo and i do not know if i will receive the MCSA Welcome
    Kit.

    could somebody explain me what happens?

    Hans Peter, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Did you have Comptia send those results to MS?
    Once received and verified then they will appear with your transcript info.

    Tolkien Reader, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Hans Peter

    Chris Kirk Guest

    you need to go to
    http://www.comptia.org/certification/mcsa/
    and tell comptai to publish your A+ and Net+ to microsoft.
    i had to go through the same route

    Chris Kirk

    Chris Kirk, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Hans Peter

    Hank Guest

    MCSA with CompTia A+ and Server+

    Awsome, I got mine MCSA with A+, Server+, and the same
    70's that you took.. You might want to call them I got
    mine quick after passing the last test it took about 3
    weeks. I started by using the CompTIA's website just to
    get started .. Pulled from the CompTIA" To apply your
    CompTIA credentials toward the MCSA: Security
    certification:

    With your MCP ID number as outlined above, fill out and
    submit the online CompTIA Microsoft Candidate Information
    form . CompTIA will verify your credentials and forward
    your information to Microsoft. here is the online info
    hope that it helps have a good one.. And Congrads..

    http://www.comptia.org/certification/mcsa/signup_form.asp

    Hank.

    Hank, Jul 27, 2003