    welcome pack to arrive in the UK? I passed my MCSA on 7th
    July.

    Thanks.

    Mark Griffiths, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Mark Griffiths

    Walking Fish Guest

    I certified MCSA last summer (2003) in the US. In the year that followed I
    re-requested the kit four times, it never got to my company's mail room.
    Verifying the address didn't help, it was all ok. now I'm on a project in
    Germany, changed the address, requested a fifth attempt, it got here last
    week, in only ten days..

    I don't know what to learn from that though. Maybe not to bother making sure
    the address is right but to just change it to your neighbor's? ..

    Walking Fish, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Mark Griffiths

    brianz Guest

    Mark
    I received my MCSA certificate about 3 weeks after passing the exam. (UK
    based too)

    Brian
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE

    brianz, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Mark Griffiths

    Murphy Guest

    Nice to hear... It took more than _8_ weeks for my MCSE welcome pack. MCP
    did it in 7 weeks! ;-((( And I'm not from central Africa or Asia. I'm from
    same center of Europe - Czech Republic!!!

    Mur

    Murphy, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Mark Griffiths

    brianz Guest

    well yes, i must admit i'm still waiting for my MCSE kit, although it's only
    been 8 days since i passed, and only 6 since i requested the kit.

    Brian
    MCP, MCSA & MCSE

    brianz, Oct 7, 2003