    One questions: ill receive a new welcome kit from microsoft for my new
    certification level???

    Thanks

    Ercole, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Ercole

    Tom Helms Guest

    Congratulations!!
    Yes, but need to order the welcome kit. You should receive an email with the
    details--if not, order it from
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/MCP/benefits/benefits.aspx

    Tom Helms, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Ercole

    Ercole Guest

    Thank you Tom!!!!!

    Ercole, Jul 5, 2003
  4. Ercole

    Paul Hanlon Guest

    Tom,

    Is this a new thing, its just that I passed my MCSA in
    April and the kit was automatically mailed to me. The
    reason I ask is that I am close to my MCSE and im assuming
    it will be the same for that kit as well

    Cheers

    Paul Hanlon CCNA, MCSA

    Paul Hanlon, Jul 7, 2003
  5. Ercole

    Tom Helms Guest

    IIRC, it started in May. Yes, the procedure will be the same for your MCSE
    welcon\me kit.

    Tom Helms, Jul 7, 2003