    MCSA Vista, or will it be required to go through the MCSA 2003 first?

    Best Regards

    Sean
    Sean, Oct 3, 2005

  2. Sean

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:LJE0f.105535$3S5.69249
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > There is no news on that, I wouldn't expect anything untill Vista is
    > released.
    > I would go ahead and upgraded to MCSA 2003.
    > Also don't listen to anyone who is an MCNGP member.

    hey. hi there. i still love you!!!!!!!!!!!

    > Thanks!!
    >

    > "Sean" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi everyone,
    >>
    >> I am currently sitting the MCSA 2000 exams.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know if there will be a direct update exam for MCSA 2000

    >> MCSA Vista, or will it be required to go through the MCSA 2003 first?
    >>
    >> Best Regards
    >>
    >> Sean

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    think
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Sean

    Big Bubba Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:LJE0f.105535$3S5.69249
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > There is no news on that, I wouldn't expect anything untill Vista is
    > released.
    > I would go ahead and upgraded to MCSA 2003.
    > Also don't listen to anyone who is an MCNGP member.

    Hi cupcake! We still on for tonite?

    --
    Big Bubba
    MCNGP Sgt at Arms & Gay Blade
    Big Bubba, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Hi Sean,

    Come Vista, it won't be "MCSA" - it will be the new framework of
    certifications: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/newgen/faq/

    --
    Jeanie Decker

    Jeanie Decker \(MS\), Nov 15, 2005