    achieve 2000 MCSE and then upgrade that. Makes sense to me, but where MS are
    concerned I might be wrong.

    Cheers.
    SteveC, Jul 2, 2003

  2. SteveC

    Ian Guest

    To upgrade your MCSA 2000 to 2003, you should take the
    exam 70-292. Right? After that, you should work on the
    MCSE 2000 first, normally 4 subjects. Then you may take 1
    more upgrade exam 70-296 to earn the MCSE 2003. So, you
    will have 5 subjects needed to be worked on from MCSA 2000
    to MCSE 2003.

    Actually, I don't think it's the time to upgrade to 2003.
    I think the market will needed 2 years to implement the
    2003 OS.

    the website, but if
    >I upgrade 2000 MCSA to 2003. I assume I can do 3 more

    modules at 2000 to

    Ian, Jul 2, 2003

  3. SteveC

    SteveC Guest

    Yeah, I'm with you most of the way - but surely its only 3 more subjects to
    mcse from mcsa, assuming I have 210, 215, 216, 218. As 216 counts as
    elective for mcsa and is core for 216?

    SteveC, Jul 2, 2003
  4. SteveC

    SteveC Guest

    Doh, I'm with you now - you mean the 3 remaining 2000 modules and the 2 2003
    upgrade exams.

    Cheers.

    SteveC, Jul 2, 2003