MCSA upgrade path to MCSE 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHk=?=, Mar 28, 2007.

  1. HI there

    Please PLease Can someone help me out

    I have passed the following exams sometime ago NOW

    I want to become MCSE qualified but not sure on where to go from here

    Like should i do MCSE 2000 and do the upgrades

    or

    Is there a way to become MCSE 2k3 from where i am now i.e. do the 2 or 3
    exams in 2k3 to become MCSE

    I need to take a Design and 216 exam

    Any help would be great

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHk=?=, Mar 28, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHk=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Please PLease Can someone help me out
    >
    >I have passed the following exams sometime ago NOW
    >
    >210
    >215
    >217
    >218
    >224
    >
    >I want to become MCSE qualified but not sure on where to go from here
    >
    >Like should i do MCSE 2000 and do the upgrades
    >
    >or
    >
    >Is there a way to become MCSE 2k3 from where i am now i.e. do the 2 or 3
    >exams in 2k3 to become MCSE
    >
    >I need to take a Design and 216 exam
    >
    >Any help would be great

    you forgot to say 'over'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHk=?=

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    If you take 292 (or 290 and 291) you will have your MCSA on Windows 2003
    (You can choose to take one exam or two for this its your choice.

    From there for MCSE on Win2K3 you will need to take 293 and 294 as well as a
    Design Exam, which can be one of several options including
    297,298,219,220,221, 226...etc

    You may need to take an elective though. I can't remember, but I think 224
    cannot be used. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Mar 28, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHk=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    ..rev [MCT] piffled away vaguely:

    > If you take 292 (or 290 and 291) you will have your MCSA on Windows 2003
    > (You can choose to take one exam or two for this its your choice.
    >

    > From there for MCSE on Win2K3 you will need to take 293 and 294 as well as a
    > Design Exam, which can be one of several options including
    > 297,298,219,220,221, 226...etc
    >
    > You may need to take an elective though. I can't remember, but I think 224
    > cannot be used. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

    He can probably use the 224 if he just completes his 2000 MCSE and then
    takes the upgrade exams. Might be the least number of exams too, with
    only four to complete: one design, 216, 292, and 296.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Mar 28, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbHk=?=

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    Good Point. :) Finsh the 2K MCSE with which ever Design Exam you want and
    hit the upgrade.

    --
    ..rev
    ..