    Network Environment). Is it correct?

    Thanks,
    Cahya
    cahya, Sep 24, 2003

  2. cahya

    Rick Guest

    You better learn how to lookup information or you are going to be lost when
    you get a real world job. Goto WWW.microsoft.com/traincert all the
    information you need is there. Every current Microsoft certification can be
    found on link from that page

    --
    Rick
    Rick, Sep 24, 2003

  3. You should have read through these links many months ago:

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    James D. Murray, Sep 25, 2003