    someone clarify that for me?

    Thanks!!

    -T

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 26, 2005

  2. SCOTTYCAMERON

    CBIC Guest

    SCOTTYCAMERON wrote:
    > OK.. SO I was under the impression that I had to pass 3 core exams,
    > 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291. Then I have to take an elective exam.
    > Now... I thought that I could either take an A+ or Network+ as an
    > elective, however, when I looked at Microsoft's website for
    > requirements, I didn't see it listed. Can someone clarify that for me?
    >
    > Thanks!!
    >

    > -T

    You have to have both A+ AND Net + if you want to use them as the elective
    for MCSA
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, May 26, 2005

  3. Oh.. That changes things up a little bit..
    Thanks

    SCOTTYCAMERON, May 27, 2005
  4. You can also choose the Security+ as your elective. This is also an elective
    for the MCSA/MCSE: Security designator.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com