    It just seems strange that there are 2 courses!

    Thanks,

    Andy
    Andy, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Hi.
    i'm Mcp in Microsoft Xp ( Exam 70-270), and i suggest that you study the
    course 2272. becouse is more complete.

    cheers.
    luis fernando.

    Luis Fernando Ayala, Jan 28, 2005

  3. "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > For exam 70-270, there's a 5 day course (2272) and a 2 day course
    > (2285).
    >
    > Apparently you can do *either* of the courses to pass this exam.
    >
    > The 5 day is implementing and supporting XP
    > The 2 day is installing, configuring and administering XP
    >
    > As I'm already an MCDST, would the 2 day course be sufficient to bring
    > my level of knowledge up to scratch for this exam?
    > It just seems strange that there are 2 courses!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Andy

    Depends... I passed 70-270 after reviewing the corresponding book from MS
    Press for a few hours. It really depends on you.

    --
    Colin Nash
    Microsoft MVP
    Colin Nash [MVP], Jan 30, 2005
  4. Andy

    nudge Guest

    As adesktop support
    yes I suggest the same as Luis course 2272 it will enhance your skills
    and knowledge of configureing and supporting windows XP pro and
    troubleshooting its issues

    but to pass the exam you have to work real good on additional reading
    also
    nudge, Jan 30, 2005
  5. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thanks everyone, I'll go for the longer course!
    Andy, Jan 30, 2005