    70-270, 290, 291, and 284. Does anyone think i might me too late? Anyone
    know when MS is going to expire these exams?

    thanks in advance

    realitychx, Dec 3, 2006

  2. realitychx

    AJR Guest

    Go for it!! You can spend a lifetime waiting for future events and have no
    certifications.

    AJR, Dec 4, 2006

  3. it was not yet,you can take 70.270-70-290.70-284 and have a MCSA
    certificate.
    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    Sistem Admin
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA

    Birol AYDUGAN, Dec 4, 2006
  4. realitychx

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Actually you need 70-291 as well.

    Montreal MCT, Dec 5, 2006
  5. realitychx

    realitychx Guest

    very well put (actually in the mean time i've gotten my CCNA, CCDA, and CEH),
    but i like the quote!

    I think i will.

    Thanks!

    realitychx, Dec 5, 2006
  6. realitychx

    Cliff Guest

    Its not too late. I just passed my 70-270 for my mcp and am now heading for
    my mcsa, to follow that with an mcse.

    Cliff, Dec 14, 2006
  7. realitychx

    wagnerk Guest