MCSA to MCSE ...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Paco, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Paco

    Paco Guest

    Definitely nothing wrong with that path, but you may want
    to also look at the upgrade exams for 2003 70-292 and 70-
    296. Good luck!

    and 70-218.
    >I now plan to go for an MCSE by taking a further three

    exams - 70-217, 70-219 and an undecided elective

    >As I understand it all 7 exams fulfill the MCSE

    requirements so I'm assuming there's surely nothing wrong
    with getting an MCSA first and then moving up to an MCSE
    by taking the additional exams?

    Paco, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Paco

    Mark Guest

    Thanks for the feedback Paco - plan to take the 2003
    upgrades eventually. Either way, I think it's the same
    number of exams to eventually get to MCSE 2003 ...

    Mark, Mar 3, 2004