    about it yet.

    Thanks in advance,
    Toms
    Toms, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Toms

    Syncme Guest

    "Toms" <> wrote in message
    news:iJ8be.2262$...
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I'm a MCSA 2003 now and working toward MCSE 2003. One of my friends said
    > that we must complete the MCSE in a year, otherwise we won't get the MCSE.
    > Is that true ?
    > I've searched the MS web site for this issue, but I haven't found anything
    > about it yet.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Toms

    IFAIK this is not true. As long as the exam you're studying for is available
    it is applied towards your cert.
    Also, they don't expire.
    Syncme, Apr 25, 2005

  3. Toms

    Toms Guest

    Ok, thanks for sharing a light on this hehe, I was really confused about
    this before, because I've never heard of this.

    Toms, Apr 26, 2005
  4. Toms

    Syncme Guest

    "Toms" <> wrote in message
    > Ok, thanks for sharing a light on this hehe, I was really confused about
    > this before, because I've never heard of this.
    >
    > "Syncme" <> wrote in message
    >> "Toms" <> wrote in message
    >> > Dear all,
    >> >
    >> > I'm a MCSA 2003 now and working toward MCSE 2003. One of my friends
    >> > said
    >> > that we must complete the MCSE in a year, otherwise we won't get the

    > MCSE.
    >> > Is that true ?
    >> > I've searched the MS web site for this issue, but I haven't found

    > anything
    >> > about it yet.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks in advance,
    >> > Toms

    >> IFAIK this is not true. As long as the exam you're studying for is

    > available
    >> it is applied towards your cert.
    >> Also, they don't expire.

    BTW you can also use your exams towards multiple certs.
    You can get your MCSA and use those exams towards your MCSE or anything else
    that it qualifies for.
    Syncme, Apr 26, 2005
  5. The answer is no. You can take the tests for any MCSE track as long as the
    exams are still available to become and MCSA/MCSE. I took the Win2K Pro
    (70-210) and Server (70-215) in 2002 and just recently took the 70-218 to
    become an MCSA (after 3 years).

    Jarrette Smith, May 2, 2005