    70 224
    70218
    70 224

    dan thomas, Jul 21, 2004

  2. dan thomas

    Guest Guest

    go to ms website and find out for yourself ya lazzy git

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004

  3. dan thomas

    pps Guest

    do not talk like that.

    dan, u need to writ

    pps, Jul 21, 2004
  4. dan thomas

    Guest Guest

    yeah sure, keep on dribiling

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  5. dan thomas

    Gabriel S. Guest

    In addition to these exams, you need to pass the following: 70-216, 70-217,
    one design exam and two elective exams.
    For more information visit:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp
    Hope this helps.

    Gabriel S., Jul 21, 2004
  6. dan thomas

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "dan thomas" blathered:

    > What exams option are available for me to do to get mcse
    > 2000.
    > I have done:
    > 70 210
    > 70 215
    > 70 224
    > 70218
    > 70 224

    If you actually passed all of these exams and you *still* don't know the
    answer to this most basic question, then you need to throw away your
    braindumps and actually *learn* something!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 21, 2004