    and if I have MCSA, I should get a larger raise...so I'm going to give it a
    shot....if I fail, I can always take my second shot!

    Wish me luck!

    James, Aug 23, 2005

  2. James

    James Guest

    thanks!

    I passed!

    James, Aug 26, 2005

  3. James

    maxxr Guest

    Congrats on the pass . May I ask what you used to study for the exam ?
    I am going to take it next week and I am trying to get ready for it .
    I use MS press ,Sybex ,Measure up questions . Any help would greatly be
    appreciated thanks in advance.

    maxxr, Aug 26, 2005
  4. James

    James Guest

    I had a syngress guide, which I glanced over, but didn't read too much.

    Mainly used the LearnKey training CD's, and the MCSE all in one guide that
    came with it.
    I must say it seemed like the simulation questions where based off videos on
    the LearnKey CD

    James, Aug 26, 2005
  5. James

    maxxr Guest

    Well I failed close but no Carona :( . Anyway DNs hosed me nailed everything
    else
    678 . The test was pretty fair I thought only one off the wall question . I
    will be taking this one again very soon maybe next week .

    Thanks to all for the posts ...............

    maxxr, Aug 31, 2005
  6. James

    Jamco Guest

    good luck, be sure to use your free second shot!

    Jamco, Sep 4, 2005