    Lexington SC 29072
    Fax 803-951-2419
    phone 803-808-2134

    Rick Sears, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Rick Sears

    Rick Sears Guest

    Re: Security question

    After looking at the requirements for both the MCSE and MCSA I would like to
    expedite getting the Certifications (using my Comptia Certifications as
    electives for MCSA and 70-218 and an MCSE elective) and then enhance them by
    taking the security requirements and upgrade if possible. If anyone can
    answer the upgrade question it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    --
    Rick Sears, CompTIA A+, Network + Server+, Microsoft MCP
    Information Systems Coordinator

    "Rick Sears" <> wrote in message
    > I am currently working on my MCSA/MCSE certifications. I would like to get
    > the security certs but have a question. I currently have passed 70-270 and
    > 70-215 which means all I need is 70-218 and my Comptia Certs to finish my
    > MCSA. My question is if I then take 70-227 and 70-214 will that upgrade

    my

    Rick Sears, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Rick Sears

    joe Guest