    After upgrade to MCSE, will i be automatically be a MCSE+Security
    or need to take another exam to become MCSE+Security?

    Thanks!
    TLC, Dec 17, 2004

  2. TLC

    T-Bone Guest

    "TLC" <> wrote
    > IF i'm already a MCSA+(Security),
    > After upgrade to MCSE, will i be automatically be a MCSE+Security
    > or need to take another exam to become MCSE+Security?

    In order to function as an MCSE you have to be good at finding the answers
    to problems on your own. But I'll give you a hint: Go to the MS site and
    compare the exams required for the two certifications.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Dec 17, 2004

  3. TLC

    kpg Guest

    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\18216.htm (12/17/2004 8:32:27 AM)
    >#
    > "TLC" <> wrote
    >> IF i'm already a MCSA+(Security),
    >> After upgrade to MCSE, will i be automatically be a MCSE+Security
    >> or need to take another exam to become MCSE+Security?

    > In order to function as an MCSE you have to be good at finding the answers
    > to problems on your own. But I'll give you a hint: Go to the MS site and
    > compare the exams required for the two certifications.
    >
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    You try to confuse!

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit www.MCNGP.com for a change to win!
    kpg, Dec 17, 2004
  4. TLC

    Frank Askew Guest

    If you have already passed CompTia Security+ then you
    have to go to
    http://www.comptia.org/certification/related/ms_signup_for
    m.aspx and enter you comptia id and your mcp id, fill out
    the form and then it will be submitted to Microsoft to
    upgrade your cert to MSCE Security. If you have any
    questions e-mail me.

    Frank

    Frank Askew, Jan 21, 2005