    I was thinking in completing the MCSA: Security certification by taking the 70-299 exam. But recently I discovered exam 70-351 is available as an elective towards this certification.
    My question follows: if I take exam 70-351 instead of 70-299, will I earn MCSA: Security and MCTS?
    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Planet Earth, Jul 25, 2008

  2. Planet Earth

    John R Guest

    John R, Jul 25, 2008

  3. Planet Earth

    Planet Earth Guest

    Re: Security certification

    Yes I have. I've passed exam 70-350 to complete my MCSA. My question is:
    will I earn MCSA: Security and MCITP by passing exam 70-351?
    That way I will pass two security exams, although both regarding MS ISA
    Server.

    Planet Earth, Jul 26, 2008
  4. Re: Security certification

    Yes, you will get both certifications. I.E. if you get your MCSA passing the
    70-620 exam (which i am doing just now) you will be MCSA and MCTS.

    Best.
    --
    Juan E. Gómez
    http://www.juanen.com

    noticias:...

    news.microsoft.com, Aug 19, 2008
  5. Planet Earth

    Planet Earth Guest

    Re: Security certification

    That sounds great. That way I will be avoiding 70-299 by recertifying ISA
    Server with 70-351...

    Planet Earth, Sep 2, 2008