    while security topics are burnt in my head

    Example Security+ then 70-299..Some honest feedback would
    be cool
    scripteaze, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Thinking about it...
    Thinking... Sec+ and 70-214 earns MCSA:Sec, right?
    70-214 is also a requirement for MCSE:Sec, too....
    Still thinking :p

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 21, 2004

  3. scripteaze

    georgewood Guest

    I'm going this way too.
    This is what you need to get there.

    GW
    MCSA, MCP, A+, Net+

    1 Client OS
    70-210, Windows 2000 Professional
    or
    70-270, Windows XP

    2 Networking
    70-215, Windows 2000 Server
    70-218, Managing a Windows 2000 Network
    2 Prescribed
    70-214, Implementing Windows 2000 Security
    70-227, Internet and Security Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000
    or
    CompTIA Security+

    georgewood, Apr 22, 2004
  4. scripteaze