    I'd like to provide my employer with this information,
    but I can't because my transcript doesn't show all the
    requirements even though I've met all the requirements.
    Chad Olson, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Chad Olson

    Netwerkz Guest

    "Chad Olson" <> wrote in message
    news:bf1c01c489d4$41b66100$...
    > I have recently met all the requirements for MCSA 2000.
    > My question is, does Microsoft let me know this??? Do
    > they say, hey congratulations your an MCSA now or is it
    > just taken for granted I'm an MCSA?? Also on my
    > transcript it does not show external certs like my A+ and
    > my Network+. According to the MCP site, my transcript is
    > suppose to show that I've passed these. I've filled out
    > Comptia's online form mutiple times spanning over a year
    > now, and still I have no idea whether Microsoft has
    > recognized these certs. Any suggestions??? Tried
    > contacting Microsft through email, but that is absolutely
    > no help what so ever. What does one do once they have
    > completed all the requirements?? Just curious because
    > I'd like to provide my employer with this information,
    > but I can't because my transcript doesn't show all the
    > requirements even though I've met all the requirements.

    If your transcript doesn't show what you have
    successfully completed, you need to contact
    someone at Microsoft - there should be a phone number
    on the MCP site where to call for that type of issue.
    Netwerkz, Aug 24, 2004

  3. Chad Olson

    Scott Burns Guest

    I called Microsoft about the same thing today. They
    advised it could be 3-4 business days from the time your
    exam posts to show the new certification.

    Scott Burns, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Chad Olson

    Macca Guest

    I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks (since the exam pass
    was added to my transcript) for my status to change. I've
    emailed them countless times and the one reply I got told
    me that I had to log into the MCP area to see my
    transcript.... thanks for nothing...
    I don't see how the certification planner can mark all the
    requisites complete and not update the certification
    status automatically.. what is the problem here?
    Is this group moderated by anyone from MS? Maybe they can
    answer this.

    Macca, Aug 31, 2004
  5. Chad Olson

    Charles Guest

    I had the same question myself in 2002 when I passed 70-
    218. Got a reply the next day. Now you said you've met the
    requirements, was CompTIA certs involved in that??? is so,
    contact CompTIA (like I did) and they let them know, so
    they will forward your test info to Microsoft and give it
    about 2 - 3 weeks and you'll get your MCSA pin and stuff.

    Charles, Sep 1, 2004
  6. Chad Olson

    Guest Guest

    Nope, my certs are all MS.
    Like I said, the Cert Planner marks it as complete but
    it's not raised my status on the transcript!
    I had a mail from them today saying "We have taken
    ownership of your issue and have a team dedicated to
    providing an expedient resolution for you. We expect this
    to be completed within 5-10 business days and will notify
    you upon receiving a resolution."
    I know a few others with the same problem too so maybe its
    an issue with the site code or DB! LOL.

    wrote

    Guest, Sep 1, 2004
  7. Chad Olson

    Guest Guest

    They just updated my transcript now...

    Guest, Sep 2, 2004
  8. Chad Olson

    Vince Guest

    E-mail your question to . They will respond to you
    within 24hrs. They helped resolve some cerification issues for me. I had MCP
    ID for my MCSE NT 4.0 and a different one for my MCP (70-270 and 70-290).
    They were able to join the accounts so it would all show up on 1 account. You
    should have a MCP ID so you can log into the MCP site and see status. The MCP
    site is http://www.microsoft.com/traincert. Hope this helps.
    PS it takes a couple of weeks for certs you just passed to show up on MCP
    site.

    Vince, Sep 21, 2004