    certification ? I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

    thx

    Romain from Luxembourg
    Romain FETTES, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Romain FETTES

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 17, 2004 "Romain FETTES" blathered:

    > I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

    And you somehow managed to pass 70-210?

    --
    Tech "Amazed Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Romain FETTES

    Doom Guest

    > On Aug 17, 2004 "Romain FETTES" blathered:
    >
    >> I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

    > And you somehow managed to pass 70-210?

    Maybe he used dumps.
    Doom, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Romain FETTES

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Romain,

    Yes. 70-210 is the client exam that is included in MCSA 2000 and MCSA 2003.
    When you are ready to continue your MCSA track, you will have to decide which
    version to proceed and choose your networking exams accordingly. At the
    meantime you are already certified as MCP.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Aug 18, 2004
  5. Romain FETTES

    SumJuan Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote:
    > On Aug 17, 2004 "Romain FETTES" blathered:
    >
    >> I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.

    > And you somehow managed to pass 70-210?

    A braindump for MS' site would be too much for anyone to learn!!

    --

    //sj
    SumJuan, Aug 18, 2004
  6. Romain FETTES

    romain Guest

    Hi Bobby,
    Thanks for the response, that's exactly what I wanted to know !

    To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
    have nothing intelligent to contribute !

    Rom

    romain, Aug 18, 2004
  7. Romain FETTES

    Will S Guest

    The full info you needed...

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/

    On 18 Aug 2004 03:02:35 -0700, (romain) wrote:

    >Hi Bobby,
    >Thanks for the response, that's exactly what I wanted to know !
    >
    >To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
    >have nothing intelligent to contribute !
    >
    >Rom
    >
    >"Bobby" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> Hi Romain,
    >>
    >> Yes. 70-210 is the client exam that is included in MCSA 2000 and MCSA 2003.
    >> When you are ready to continue your MCSA track, you will have to decide which
    >> version to proceed and choose your networking exams accordingly. At the
    >> meantime you are already certified as MCP.
    >>
    >> Hope this helps.
    >>
    >> Bobby
    >>
    >> "Romain FETTES" wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hi all,
    >> > I passed 70-210 end of may 2003, for some private reason I wasn't able to
    >> > continue the certifications.
    >> > my question now is, if this exam still counts toward MCSA 2000/2003
    >> > certification ? I wasn't able to find information about this on MS site.
    >> >
    >> > thx
    >> >

    >> > Romain from Luxembourg

    ----------------------------
    dontpanic

    chmod a+x /bin/laden: Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden.
    Will S, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Romain FETTES

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "romain" blathered:

    > To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
    > have nothing intelligent to contribute !

    Google: "mcsa 2000 2003 requirements".
    If intelligence were a requirement, you'd have to quit posting here.

    --
    Tech "'I can research' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  9. Romain FETTES

    Brian Guest

    "romain" <> wrote
    > To all the other blathers...., keep your thinkings for you, if you
    > have nothing intelligent to contribute !

    You know damn right!
    Brian, Aug 18, 2004