    pass this test , obviously you all know these exams aren't cheap to take and
    fail , so i want to be ready , can someone you out there shed some lights on
    this . IS Ebay a good source to buy the stuff from , please let me know
    XdriveX, Jul 25, 2003

  2. XdriveX

    chris kirk Guest

    books by Mike Meyers and Microsoft Press are good and have
    lab assingments to learn the tasks by doing. you could
    locate the books on www.barnesandnoble.com and then using
    the ISBN number of the books find them on Ebay for cheap.

    chrs kirk

    think it's easy
    >enought to just pass the Exams , when i need is someone

    to point at the
    >right track , what i mean by the right track is , what is

    recommeneded books
    >, training kit , exam samples ......etc i need to go

    through and study to

    chris kirk, Jul 25, 2003

  3. XdriveX

    Jeffery Guan Guest

    I used those MCSE books from Osbourne Mcgrall Hill (Syngress) as ground up
    tutorials. Then I used the Microsoft Windows 2000 Resource Kit to get a more
    indepth knowledge. Works for me.

    The whole set of Win2k Resource Kit (7 books total) is quite expensive. But
    5 are available seperately. Or you can read it for free at microsoft
    technet. If you happen to have those MSDN cds, you might find it there too
    along with Exchange, SQL etc etc resource kits.

    I would highly recommend Resource Kits to get an indepth knowledge after
    reading your normal MCSE books.

    "XdriveX" <> wrote in message
    > All,
    > I decided to take MCSA as and then MCSE , but i don't think it's easy
    > enought to just pass the Exams , when i need is someone to point at the
    > right track , what i mean by the right track is , what is recommeneded

    boos

    Jeffery Guan, Jul 26, 2003
  4. XdriveX

    XdriveX Guest

    Thanks for the reply guys , it's me again
    would someone direct me to a link of the kit i need to buy
    Is there a kit that i can buy that includes all i need for MCSE, MCSA...etc
    cerification, i mean everything in one package , includes trainnig and
    sample exams ,so i can just buy it and start studying , i wanna start with
    MCSA first , please let me know where can i get all this package from and
    the name of , and will that include trainning and exams or i need seprate
    books for that , please advice .Thanks in advance

    XdriveX, Jul 27, 2003
  5. XdriveX

    NetAdept Guest

    I've found a few sets that include all of the core exams
    for one or the other. Your best bet would be a package
    that includes the cores for the mcse and then picking up
    70-218 which is the core for MCSA that is an elective for
    MCSE. Then pick your other elective and designe books
    seperately. I like the books from Sybex and Thomson
    Learning. This way you get most of your core exams in a
    set but buy the ones you have a choice about seperately.
    That way you can pick the designe and electives that are
    best suited for you. Here is a link to a box set of MCSE
    core exam books from Sybex. I actually have alot of
    Coriolis books. The company went under but made good books
    so I got them all at half price since the book store I
    shop at was trying to clear their stock.

    http://www.sybex.com/sybexbooks.nsf/booklist/2950

    NetAdept, Jul 28, 2003