    I am currently an MCP and would like anyone to advise me
    on my certification path. Is it MCSA or MCSE, the better.

    Thanks fot your concern.

    Sam, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Sam

    Techie Guest

    Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.

    --
    Techie
    "Your stupidity is hereditary; there is no help for you. Prepare to be

    Techie, Oct 19, 2004

  3. >Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.

    you fire trolls?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  4. Sam

    Doom Guest

    > >Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.

    > you fire trolls?

    If it's from a cannon I would pay to watch.

    Doom, Oct 19, 2004
  5. Sam

    kpg Guest

    I don't know. That question has never come up before.

    A better question is...

    Fried or Flame Broiled?

    kpg

    kpg, Oct 19, 2004
  6. >> >Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.

    >> you fire trolls?
    >>

    >If it's from a cannon I would pay to watch.

    Fox already have bought the rights.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  7. Sam

    Consultant Guest

    that was only if the projectiles are midgets. please read the fine print

    Consultant, Oct 19, 2004
  8. >that was only if the projectiles are midgets. please read the fine print

    but I can't read!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  9. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sam climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I am currently an MCP and would like anyone to advise me
    > on my certification path. Is it MCSA or MCSE, the better.
    >
    > Thanks fot your concern.

    Quit screwing around and get me a choklit shake.

    JaR
    Impatient Candidate

    JaR, Oct 19, 2004
  10. Sam

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Doom" <> said in

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> >Go away moron, its idiots like you that I have fun firing.

    >> you fire trolls?
    >>

    > If it's from a cannon I would pay to watch.

    would you fire them at the bridge?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  11. Sam

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> said in

    > that was only if the projectiles are midgets.

    midget trolls? huh, whoda thunk...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  12. Sam

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "kpg" <> said in

    > I don't know. That question has never come up before.
    >
    > A better question is...
    >
    > Fried or Flame Broiled?
    >
    > kpg

    you can't flame broil french fires...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  13. >Quit screwing around and get me a choklit shake.

    what's wrong with strawberry?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  14. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>Quit screwing around and get me a choklit shake.

    > what's wrong with strawberry?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    OK,ok, One choklit & one strawberry, extra thick. Chalk's paying.

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 19, 2004
  15. Sam

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  16. Sam

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> said
    in news::

    >>Quit screwing around and get me a choklit shake.

    > what's wrong with strawberry?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    it's not what I ordered....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  17. Sam

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it JaR <> said in

    > OK,ok, One choklit & one strawberry, extra thick. Chalk's paying.

    can I have a sundae instead?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  18. >> OK,ok, One choklit & one strawberry, extra thick. Chalk's paying.

    >can I have a sundae instead?

    not if i'm paying you're not.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  19. Sam

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> said
    in news::

    >>> OK,ok, One choklit & one strawberry, extra thick. Chalk's paying.

    >>can I have a sundae instead?

    > not if i'm paying you're not.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    dim annouyance as string

    sub annouyance()
    do while answer="no"
    print 'PLEASE!?!?!'
    kickseat()
    loop
    end sub

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  20. >dim annouyance as string

    >sub annouyance()
    > do while answer="no"
    > print 'PLEASE!?!?!'
    > kickseat()
    > loop
    >end sub

    over to Fris to convert to 8086.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004