MCSA Online

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Doom, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "EAB" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi there,
    >
    > 1. can mcsa exams can be written online
    > 2. any centers in africa that runs microsoft certified MCSA
    >
    > thanx
    > PPS

    1. As far as I know exams have to be written in an approved testing center.
    At least that's how it is in the US.
    2. You might want to check www.google.com I did a search for testing centers
    in africa and this is the first link that came up.
    http://etsis4.ets.org/tcenter/cbt_fr.cfm

    EAB, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Doom wrote:

    > 1. As far as I know exams have to be written in an approved testing center.
    > At least that's how it is in the US.
    > 2. You might want to check www.google.com I did a search for testing centers
    > in africa and this is the first link that came up.
    > http://etsis4.ets.org/tcenter/cbt_fr.cfm

    Well, there was your good deed for the day ;-)
    JaR, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Doom wrote:
    > >
    > > 1. As far as I know exams have to be written in an approved testing

    center.
    > > At least that's how it is in the US.
    > > 2. You might want to check www.google.com I did a search for testing

    centers
    > > in africa and this is the first link that came up.
    > > http://etsis4.ets.org/tcenter/cbt_fr.cfm
    > >

    > Well, there was your good deed for the day ;-)

    What can I say I'm really bored.
    Doom, Jul 13, 2004