    and for cd-roms from transcender.

    regards,

    lydia

    Jaya P., Jul 19, 2004

  2. Jaya P.

    Steve Guest

    Why are you going for 2000 certs?
    Why not 2003 since it is newer and alot is the same
    anyways.
    Did you try ebay for books?

    Steve, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Jaya P.

    Jaya P. Guest

    i figure i could upgrade to 2003 from 2000. also, i think most of companies
    ( mid-size and up) are still
    using windows 2000 server.

    been to ebay, posted on local newsgroups, i'll wait for one more week...

    Jaya P., Jul 20, 2004
  4. Jaya P.

    Steve Guest

    You would be surprised how many companies have upgraded
    to 2003 already.
    Your choice....

    Steve, Jul 20, 2004
  5. Jaya P.

    Jaya P. Guest

    any public website you are aware of that shows this trend?

    Jaya P., Jul 20, 2004
  6. Jaya P.

    Steve Guest

    9 years of tech support working at an ISP (business side -
    I don't do dial-up) and talking to thousands of system
    admins. In the past year many have upgraded thier
    customers to 2003. I'm going for 2003 mcse. You can do
    what you want to do.

    Steve, Jul 21, 2004
  7. Jaya P.

    rooker7 Guest

    I've gone for 2000, most mid size UK companies are still
    running 2000, as mine is, no plans to go to 2003 yet so i
    will just upgrade as needed.

    Anyway i'm in the UK and got some books spare.

    in

    rooker7, Aug 10, 2004