    to still run WindowsNT and W2k. What should I do?
    Thanks.
    -Matt
    Matt Wilson, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Matt Wilson

    cadman Guest

    If I were you, I'd do the 2000 track. It's more applicable to what you're
    doing. You can upgrade later when it makes more sense.

    cadman, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Matt Wilson

    JaR Guest

    "Matt Wilson" <> wrote in message
    > I want to get the MCSA cert but I'm wondering if I should
    > do the Windows 2003 track or the Windows 2000 track? I
    > have actual on-the-job with Windows 2000 Server, Exchange
    > 2000, and Windows 2000 Professional. Most companies seem
    > to still run WindowsNT and W2k. What should I do?

    Get certified in what you know. That is what it represents. You can simply
    upgrade later.

    JaR
    MCNGP#...............................42
    JaR, Nov 25, 2003
  4. Matt Wilson

    chris Guest

    Why wouldnt you want to do 2003? That way you dont have to
    upgrade. Plus you could learn some stuff about it and be
    ahead of most people.

    chris, Nov 25, 2003
  5. Matt Wilson

    MW Guest

    Thanks for the advice. I'll go with the 2000 track!
    MW, Nov 25, 2003