    Guide me for the same.

    Thanks,
    Archana

    Archana Surve-Ghosalkar, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Archana Surve-Ghosalkar

    RD Guest

    Get W2K3 SRVR Eval and practice.

    I am an MCSE in 3.51, NT4, W2K.

    I am an MCSA in W2K.

    Will be upgrading MCSE and MCSA this month.

    The key for me has always been to work with the software
    and find out what MS's hot button's are for the new
    products. For instance, In XP it was the new restore
    features for one thing.

    MS loves to test on their new toys, whistles and bells.

    Know these inside and out.

    Other than that, practice practice practice.

    No substitute for getting in and crawling around the
    product.

    (Exam 70-290 & Exam
    >70-291) can you guide me for this. Please recomment me

    certificatin paths.

    RD, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Archana Surve-Ghosalkar

    sachin Guest

    MS Press is the top choice.But wait for books.

    sachin, Sep 3, 2003