    appear on the wallet card.

    Cheers,

    Ant

    Ant, May 26, 2004

  2. Ant

    Jose Samuel Guest

    yup...now think about where u r going to put all those lapel pins!

    Jose Samuel, May 26, 2004

  3. Ant

    Neil Guest

    "Jose Samuel" <> wrote in news:uQMGh2wQEHA.3708
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > yup...now think about where u r going to put all those lapel pins!

    oh, how will you keep the women away!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  4. Ant

    Ant Guest

    >@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> yup...now think about where u r going to put all those

    lapel pins!

    >oh, how will you keep the women away!!!!!!!!
    >
    >--
    >Neil MCNGP #30
    >.

    I dont need a lapel pin to attract women ;-)

    In fact the only time you will see me in a suit/shirt n
    tie is at an interview, funeral or wedding... can I swap
    my pins for a baseball cap or T-Shirt :)

    Ant, May 26, 2004
  5. Ant

    Neil Guest

    "Ant" <> wrote in news:12a4301c44318
    $1d5f08a0$:

    no but you can buy them:

    https://shop.ecompanystore.com/MCPeStore/MCF_Login.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  6. Ant

    Neil Guest

    "Ant" <> wrote in news:12a4301c44318
    $1d5f08a0$:

    > I dont need a lapel pin to attract women ;-)

    you have tape on your glasses don't you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  7. Ant

    Ant Guest

    >$1d5f08a0$:
    >
    >> I dont need a lapel pin to attract women ;-)

    >you have tape on your glasses don't you...
    >
    >--
    >Neil MCNGP #30
    >.

    I'm afraid not they would fall off when I'm headbanging...
    I play bass for a Thrash metal band... probably not a
    stereo typical MCSE! (dude) ;-)

    Ant, May 26, 2004