    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
    enough people to make it worth the effort."
    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)
    S. O'Brien, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Good luck on your interview.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    "S. O'Brien" <> wrote in message
    news:bnmtba$3ln$...
    > Shipped on September 13th... arrived today (Oct 28th)... typical shipping
    > times... 6 weeks approximately. I went thru my wallet today and found I

    now
    > had a total of 7 cert cards... 4x MS, 1 Cisco, 1 CompTIA and a very faded
    > Novell card... lol no wonder my wallet was getting so thick.
    >
    > Interview tomorrow... lol HR probably wont have a clue what the :Messaging
    > cert means... maybe I will wow them before they find out what it means

    lol.

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 28, 2003

  3. good luck.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 29, 2003
  4. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Dopey me didnt realize the day... my interview is not until thursday...
    D'OH!!

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
    your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want
    a piece of me?'" (Robin Williams)

    S. O'Brien, Oct 29, 2003
  5. S. O'Brien

    JaR Guest

    "S. O'Brien" <> wrote in message
    > Dopey me didnt realize the day... my interview is not until thursday...
    > D'OH!!

    Sue, are you a natural blonde?

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 29, 2003
  6. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    only during the summer... my hair turns strawberry blonde from the sun...
    winter it is dark blonde/light brown...

    I'm NOT a dumb blode either!! :p
    being unemployed the days run into one another
    and I quit smokin
    AND I'm sick with a sinus cold....

    --
    Sue "Bring on PMS - it cant get worse" MCNGP #69

    S. O'Brien, Oct 29, 2003
  7. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Update

    ok had interview yesterday... pretty casual. Its a wireless company locally
    based with customers in Canada and the US. Interview went pretty smoothly
    as far as I can tell... who knows though. They are doing more interviews
    until mid next week and then will be calling the end of next week for the
    "short list" candidates to come back for a second interview... I'll let you
    know

    --
    Sue "Don't call us, We'll call you" D'OH!! MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
    enough people to make it worth the effort."
    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944) <--- today I think this applies... I GOT THE
    JOB!! lol ok I didnt YET but positive attidude right??? Yes, I'm having a
    ditzy blonde moment! Let me enjoy it ok???
    S. O'Brien, Oct 31, 2003
  8. S. O'Brien

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Update

    good luck

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  9. S. O'Brien

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Update

    > ok had interview yesterday... pretty casual. Its a wireless company
    locally
    > based with customers in Canada and the US. Interview went pretty smoothly
    > as far as I can tell... who knows though. They are doing more interviews
    > until mid next week and then will be calling the end of next week for the
    > "short list" candidates to come back for a second interview... I'll let

    you
    > know

    Did you show a little leg during the interview?
    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  10. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Re: Update

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > ok had interview yesterday... pretty casual. Its a wireless company

    > locally
    > > based with customers in Canada and the US. Interview went pretty

    smoothly
    > > as far as I can tell... who knows though. They are doing more

    interviews
    > > until mid next week and then will be calling the end of next week for

    the
    > > "short list" candidates to come back for a second interview... I'll let

    > you
    > > know

    > Did you show a little leg during the interview?

    lol no... legs are REALLY pale... would scare them away... no matter how
    nicely they are shaped... ooops DETAILS!!

    *zips it and runs*

    S. O'Brien, Oct 31, 2003
  11. S. O'Brien

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Update

    how bout some clevage?

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  12. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Re: Update

    nope
    S. O'Brien, Oct 31, 2003
  13. S. O'Brien

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Update

    > > Did you show a little leg during the interview?

    > lol no... legs are REALLY pale... would scare them away... no matter how

    Pale as in purple? White legs are not bad as long as they are nice looking.
    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003
  14. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Re: Update

    just untanned... white... not death purple... ewwww

    S. O'Brien, Oct 31, 2003
  15. S. O'Brien

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Update

    us geeks are to maintain a pasty white complexion

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  16. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Re: Update

    is that a written law?

    S. O'Brien, Oct 31, 2003
  17. S. O'Brien

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Update

    de facto

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2003
  18. S. O'Brien

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Update

    > just untanned... white... not death purple... ewwww

    Considering I'm from Minnesota orignally, there's nothing wrong with that.
    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2003