    my question is, do I have to take another exam that I've already passed, if
    I want to continue my MCSA to MCSE ???

    thanks!!

    John Smith, May 26, 2004

  2. John Smith

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 01:16:17 +0700, John Smith extemporised:

    > hey guys! wassup!

    Yo! S'up!

    > I've passed 3 exams (70-270, 70-291, 70-291) and I'm planing to take 1 more
    > and get MCSA, take a break, and then continue to MCSE 2003.

    OK so far...

    > my question is, do I have to take another exam that I've already passed, if
    > I want to continue my MCSA to MCSE ???

    WTF???

    > thanks!!

    welcome!!

    JaR
    Redundant Thug

    JaR, May 26, 2004

  3. John Smith

    Mike Guest

    once you get your MCSA, to get your MCSE you need to get your MCSA again.
    Does that make sense?

    Mike, May 26, 2004
  4. John Smith

    Neil Guest

    "John Smith" <> wrote in news:eKuSM20QEHA.3580
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > do I have to take another exam that I've already passed, if
    > I want to continue my MCSA to MCSE ???

    ??? WADDAYA MEAN?

    um no, you are only required to pass the exams once. (you sure you're up
    for the MCSE? you don't seem to be running on all cylinders.)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  5. >my question is, do I have to take another exam that I've already passed, if
    >I want to continue my MCSA to MCSE ???

    you don't ask dumb question.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  6. John Smith

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    >> hey guys! wassup!

    > Yo! S'up!

    d00d, like sweeeeet! so, like, how's it goin'?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  7. >once you get your MCSA, to get your MCSE you need to get your MCSA again.
    >Does that make sense?

    can I redo them all again in any order I like?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  8. John Smith

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >once you get your MCSA, to get your MCSE you need to get your MCSA again.
    > >Does that make sense?

    > can I redo them all again in any order I like?

    NO! For your MCSA, you must do them in numerical order. Once you achieve
    that, you must do your MCSA again on your way to MCSE. This time, however,
    all exams must be done in alphabetical order. I thought you knew all this
    stuff? Jeez. Some people never learn.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 26, 2004
  9. >um no, you are only required to pass the exams once. (you sure you're up
    >for the MCSE? you don't seem to be running on all cylinders.)

    Today's quiz: - How many tattoos does john smith have?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  10. >NO! For your MCSA, you must do them in numerical order. Once you achieve
    >that, you must do your MCSA again on your way to MCSE. This time, however,
    >all exams must be done in alphabetical order. I thought you knew all this
    >stuff? Jeez. Some people never learn.

    that clears it up.

    Now in order to become an MCP, is there any order I need to do the
    exams in?

    thanx

    waiting for your reply.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  11. John Smith

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >um no, you are only required to pass the exams once. (you sure you're up
    > >for the MCSE? you don't seem to be running on all cylinders.)

    > Today's quiz: - How many tattoos does john smith have?

    Pocahontas.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 26, 2004
  12. John Smith

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 26 May 2004 19:44:24 +0100, extemporised:

    >>once you get your MCSA, to get your MCSE you need to get your MCSA again.
    >>Does that make sense?

    > can I redo them all again in any order I like?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    What's the best way to re-study for the tests?

    Are there any re-dumps for them?

    How do I get my re-welcome kit?

    Does anybody know how many questions are on the re-test, and what's the
    minimum re-score to re-pass?

    Can you re-commend a good book to re-read for the re-exam?

    How do I re-sign up for the re-exam?

    Are there any re-exam centers in India?

    How much do the re-tests cost?

    Do I need to be re-experienced to re-take the re-exam?

    JaR
    Re-dundant Thug

    JaR, May 26, 2004
  13. John Smith

    Andy Foster Guest

    "John Smith" <> wrote in message
    > hey guys! wassup!
    > I've passed 3 exams (70-270, 70-291, 70-291) and I'm planing to take 1

    more
    > and get MCSA, take a break, and then continue to MCSE 2003.
    > my question is, do I have to take another exam that I've already passed,

    if
    > I want to continue my MCSA to MCSE ???

    Yes, but don't tell anyone - if you get caught sitting an exam you've
    already passed your certs are revoked.

    HTH

    Andy

    Andy Foster, May 26, 2004
  14. John Smith

    Mike Guest

    John, just a shot in the dark but the MCSE program is administered by
    Microsoft. Do a google search on microsoft and you might get a response.

    Mike, May 26, 2004
  15. >What's the best way to re-study for the tests?

    >Are there any re-dumps for them?
    >
    >How do I get my re-welcome kit?
    >
    >Does anybody know how many questions are on the re-test, and what's the
    >minimum re-score to re-pass?
    >
    >Can you re-commend a good book to re-read for the re-exam?
    >
    >How do I re-sign up for the re-exam?
    >
    >Are there any re-exam centers in India?
    >
    >How much do the re-tests cost?
    >
    >Do I need to be re-experienced to re-take the re-exam?

    Who is the youngest re-examer?

    When will the MCSE re-exams be retired?

    How much of pay increase can I expect after completing my re-exams?

    Which is better MCSE re-exams or Cisco re-exams?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  16. John Smith

    Neil Guest

    >>um no, you are only required to pass the exams once. (you sure you're up
    >>for the MCSE? you don't seem to be running on all cylinders.)

    > Today's quiz: - How many tattoos does john smith have?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    on his face or on his ears? I'm putting my money on 3 either way...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  17. >Yes, but don't tell anyone - if you get caught sitting an exam you've
    >already passed your certs are revoked.

    What? You mean you have to do them all over again????

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 26, 2004
  18. John Smith

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > that clears it up.
    >
    > Now in order to become an MCP, is there any order I need to do the
    > exams in?

    Yes, there is.

    HTH.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 26, 2004
  19. John Smith

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> >um no, you are only required to pass the exams once. (you sure
    >> >you're up for the MCSE? you don't seem to be running on all
    >> >cylinders.)

    >> Today's quiz: - How many tattoos does john smith have?

    > Pocahontas.

    You don't ever tell me to 'Pocahontas'! You say bad word!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004
  20. John Smith

    Neil Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in

    > Yes, but don't tell anyone - if you get caught sitting an exam you've
    > already passed your certs are revoked.

    and it will only cost you $150 per exam to redo...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 26, 2004