    freely. Please help me.
    Kemal
    Thank You.
    Kemal Worku, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Hi Kemal,

    There are lots of publisher for these materials in Amazon, BarnesandNoble,
    Quantum etc... The only problem is they are not free.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Aug 9, 2004

  3. Kemal Worku

    Kemal Worku Guest

    Thanks for your reply Bobby.
    Shall I take MCSE 2000. It all material found
    in my hand. How much I have to charged for
    updating for 2003.
    Thanks
    Kemal

    Kemal Worku, Aug 9, 2004
  4. Hi Kemal,

    Try these links. It might helps.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/faq.asp

    Each exam is USD125.00

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Aug 10, 2004
  5. Kemal Worku

    CompTrainer Guest

    Try going to www.keystonelearning.com or call 1-800-949-5590...they hav
    the MCSE training pack for $1495. I bought it and passed the exams th
    first time out.

    Just a suggestion

    -
    CompTraine