    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."
    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 8, 2003

  2. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Just checked mine... showing up on my MCSA so far (dated 5 Sep 03). Thanks
    for the info Tom

    And for others... here is the link to review what exactly that entails:

    http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/mcp/mcsa/messaging/windows2000.asp

    http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/mcp/mcse/messaging/windows2000.asp

    I think once I'm done my MCSA/MCSE 2k3 upgrade exams I may just do the
    70-225 exam to get me Messaging on MCSE as well.
    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows 2000 and MCSA: Messaging on Microsoft
    > Windows 2000 certifications are starting to appear on transcripts now.
    >
    > --
    > Tom Helms [MSFT]

    rights.

    S. O'Brien, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Congratulations!! You should receive the official email soon in order to
    order your welcome kit.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."