  1. --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 16, 2003

  2. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Jtyc Guest

    > ok I gotta know this... why would anyone want to have a logo anyway??
    with
    > exception to perhaps a business card for a company, I see no reason. I

    have
    > heard that people put them on their resumes... honest question folks... no
    > sarcasm or ridicule here... just want to know the desire to posess??

    I used it to model my tattoo after.

    Jtyc, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    S. O'Brien Guest

    lol template?

    S. O'Brien, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Jtyc Guest

    > lol template?

    Yes. I have one on my shoulder and one over my heart.

    Jtyc, Sep 16, 2003
  5. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > lol template?

    > Yes. I have one on my shoulder and one over my heart.

    ok now I KNOW you are sick... you put something from Microsoft close to your
    heart??? Talk about slow poisoning :p

    I just have a rose... if I went with cert logos I would have 5 of em!!
    eeeeeek. I don't like pain that much thanks.

    S. O'Brien, Sep 16, 2003
  6. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Jtyc Guest

    > I just have a rose... if I went with cert logos I would have 5 of em!!
    > eeeeeek. I don't like pain that much thanks.

    I have an A+ tat on the palm of my hand too.

    Where's the rose? ;-)

    Jtyc, Sep 16, 2003
  7. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    S. O'Brien Guest

    A+ CCNA, CNA, MCSE, MCSA+M??? owwie

    ummmm close to my heart... sorta... hollow of my right shoulder in the front

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
    enough people to make it worth the effort."

    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

    S. O'Brien, Sep 16, 2003
  8. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Jtyc Guest

    > A+ CCNA, CNA, MCSE, MCSA+M??? owwie

    I also have USMC, 0351 and I have "Anti-Tank Assaultman" tattooed just over
    my crotch.

    Jtyc, Sep 16, 2003
  9. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    CheeseBurger Guest

    Thanks Tom

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message

    > --
    > Tom Helms [MSFT]

    rights.

    CheeseBurger, Sep 16, 2003
  10. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    CheeseBurger Guest

    I need them for my business cards. I also like to add them to my desktop.

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    CheeseBurger, Sep 16, 2003
  11. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > > A+ CCNA, CNA, MCSE, MCSA+M??? owwie

    > I also have USMC, 0351 and I have "Anti-Tank Assaultman" tattooed just

    over
    > my crotch.

    well every man is entitled to dream... most dont need a written reminder :p

    S. O'Brien, Sep 16, 2003
  12. Tom Helms [MSFT]

    Jtyc Guest

    > well every man is entitled to dream... most dont need a written reminder
    :p

    oh it's no dream... I lived it. My memory though... it aint so good.

    remember sammy jenkins

    Jtyc, Sep 17, 2003