    the other two exams for security, do I become MCSA and
    MCSA Security, or just MCSA Security?
    Thanks a lot!

    VOLDAR, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Take a look at the mcse requirements for Windows Server 2003, MCSE: Security

    You may decide to do the similar exams in that stream instead. 214 is not one of them; 299 is.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya28=?=, Jan 10, 2004

  3. VOLDAR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "VOLDAR" <> wrote in news:0b8001c3d722
    $c74f78c0$:

    > Hello people,
    >
    > I have a few questions to ask, and any answer would be
    > greatfully appreciated.
    > So, here I start:
    > I am MCSA - pass 210, 215, 216, 218 - and I am thinking
    > about taking Security+ and 214 - which would give me the
    > MCSA Security and then continue with 217 and 220 to obtain
    > MCSE Security. Anyone can give me any details about which
    > is the best book on 70-214?
    > And the second question, if I am already MCSA, and passing
    > the other two exams for security, do I become MCSA and
    > MCSA Security, or just MCSA Security?
    > Thanks a lot!

    didn't i answer this question a few times last week? maybe i am loosing my
    mind. who knows?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+