MCSA/MCSE 2000 Security

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Ben, Sep 5, 2005.

  1. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Hi,

    I'm working my way towards my MCSE, I'm currently MCSA with just 1 exam
    left. However I'm looking at taking 70-350 (implementing ISA 2004) as we've
    started using it at work, and I've done the course. Will I be able to add
    this to my current certification and become MCSA Security, or can I only use
    it once I have upgraded from 2000 to 2003? I was reading the certification
    planner on the MCP site which says you can take 70-227 (ISA 2000) to become
    MCSA 2000 security, however it doesn't say if you can use 350 instead of 227
    or not. After all you can use 298, (Designing security for 2003 network),
    rather than 220 (Designing security for 2000 network) in your 2000
    certification.

    I was wondering if they just over looked this, or if you can only use 350
    towards a 2003 certification.

    Cheers

    Ben

    Ben, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Ben

    Wayne Guest

    Interesting question :) Because it is such a new exam, the web page may not
    be updated yet. Go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp and find your
    nearest Microsoft Regional Service Centre. Email this question to them.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Sep 6, 2005

  3. Hi!
    I'm too wonder with exam ISA 2004.

    If did you take the exam ISA 2004 Could you tell me about exam ISA 2004.

    Thanks!

    Trinh Dinh Nguyen, Nov 23, 2005